Arthritis medicines are a wide variety of drugs that are used to treat arthritis. This variety in the range of arthritis medicines is due to the fact that the term arthritis itself is very broad and includes any disorder that affects the joints.
These disorders can be of various types and effect various organs. So it is important to identify the type of arthritis you are suffering before you get any arthritis medicine.
Arthritis Medicine: For cure
Before you go for any medication it is important that you take preventive measures to alleviate your arthritis pain. Arthritis prevention is useful even if you have arthritis pain because arthritis pain includes various kinds of disorders. This means arthritis prevention methods can help prevent various kinds of arthritis and also make the pain more manageable. Some preventive measures are:
- Weight can often be a contributing factor to arthritis pain. Maintaining a healthy weight can reduce the stress on your joints and ease arthritis pain.
- Taking anti-inflammatory food like fish, olive oil, fruits like strawberry, oranges can help with arthritis pain that is caused by inflammation of the joints.
- Staying physically active will also keep your joints in good shape. Exercises like walking, cycling and going outdoors can help with arthritis pain.
- Relaxing and reducing stress are also important along with physical activity. Make sure you are not putting too much stress on your joints as this can worsen the condition further.
- Good sleep is also essential in dealing with arthritis. It can help alleviate the fatigue that is often associated with arthritis. Not getting enough sleep or irregular sleep patterns can aggravate your symptoms.
Besides all of the medicines and arthritis prevention methods, you can also try natural remedies like natural therapy, soaking your joints in hot/warm water, etc., but it is important to consult a physician (Rheumatologists) if you feel you have arthritis or notice your symptoms worsening. It is always better to be safe than sorry.