Terms & Conditions
All information, products and services displayed on www.nveda.in is not meant to substitute medical advice or serve as diagnostics/therapeutics. Please consult a doctor for full information and advice on any medical condition. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Your order for purchase will be subject to the terms and conditions. You are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use www.nveda.in website. Your use of this website confirms your acceptance of, and agreement to, these terms and conditions.
Ownership of rights :
The use of the Website by you including its services are governed by certain terms and conditions as applicable to the website including the policies which are applicable by way of reference. Any kind of transaction on the Website by you, shall be subject to the policies applicable to the Website. Any use of this website in part or in whole of its information like its content by copying or storing them in part or whole for commercial use, other than for your own personal use is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer of Liability :
The content is maintained and the site is updated independently by Nveda. The design, layout, format, graphics, images, text, information and all of the content of this website and any other displayed information, material that can be downloaded are protected as intellectual proprietary rights, copyright, trademark and other laws.
Orders and Payment Terms :
Nveda accepts payment by credit card or debit card or net banking. The payment modes and terms are at the sole discretion of www.nveda.in. Payment should be made once the order is accepted. Payment invoice will be issued after the payment of goods. Bellavita has no binding agreement with you until the orders are accepted for delivery, and has the right to limit the order quantity, accept or refuse to ship any product to any customer for any reason or for whatsoever reason with or without any notice.
Nveda may revise or discontinue products at any time. Policies on product quantities, prices and promotions are subject to change without any notice. Bellavita Healthcare ensures proper pricing. However, product prices may change due to revised rates or due to product promotion or revision policy. Sometimes product prices may have errors or misprints.
Product Promotions :
Nveda offers products on discounts, special price or discounts on specific quantities or shipping charges as a product promotion strategy for a limited period and for limited products till supplies last. Nveda reserves the right to accept promotional orders at its sole discretion and declines orders if it finds them fraudulent. Prices and promotions are subject to change without any notice.
Loss of Product during transit :
Loss of product that occurs during its shipping from Nveda to the customer by the courier selected by Bellavita Healthcare is its responsibility.
Warranties & Disclaimers :
Nveda disclaims all warranties, implied or expressed, including but not restricted to, warranties of merchantability and any other warranties for any other purpose.
Payment and Order Terms :
Nveda will not be responsible for any loss/damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to :
- Failure of Authorization of Payment Transaction.
- Exceeding the Pre Set Limits on the Amount or Number of Transactions which exist with you and your Bank.
- Any Transactional Issues pertaining to payments.
- Any related issues pertaining to transactions of payments.
Nveda reserves the right to impose limits on the Transaction Amount and Number of times a transaction can be undertaken by you. Also, We have the right to refuse any kind of Transaction on grounds of previous history of violations or breach of any contract/agreement either enforceable by Law or by any issuing Authority of the Government.
Nveda may reject your Cash on Delivery orders based on the credit worthiness and credibility of the Buyer based on certain checks conducted internally by the Website.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS :
If you have received a defective item, all you need to do is: get in touch with our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91-9513276145. On receipt of the defective product, the company will inspect the item for its original condition and have it replaced.
Replacements are subject to availability of that particular product.
Product returns Accepted on the following criteria or should be following satisfactory criteria:
- Once this eligibility criterion is met, you can repackage the product and send it back.
- If the returned product is found not eligible for refund, the same product would be shipped back to you and further return will not be accepted for the same.
- The product should be unused and in good condition.
- Product seal, packaging, label, tags, logos and boxes should be in original condition
Products will not be eligible for return under the following conditions:
- Misused products /damaged products/ opened/ used
- Products without seal, box, tags and without packaging accessories and material.
- Products returned based on flavours/ disliking/ stomach upset/ brands/ refused by your physician/wrong product ordered/ multiple products ordered by you or your family members and any other personal reasons/problems.
- Please take the product dosage as advised in the product pages, We do not encourage consumption of more dosage for quick results.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or on immuno suppressive therapy please consult with your physician before consumption of any listed products on website.
- Please stop consumption in case of any side effects like bloating stomach or diarrhoea, medical supervision is advised in such cases before further consumption.